Department: Chair of Agricultural Production and Resource Economics
If you call these or any other website, please submit with your internet browser data to our, operated by the department web server. The following data will be temporarily recorded in a log file during an ongoing connection to the communication between your Internet browser and the Web server:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name, URL and transmitted data amount of the downloaded file
- Access status (requested file transfer, not found, etc.)
- Data identifying the browser software and operating system (if the requesting browser transmitted)
- Website, (unless submitted by the requesting web browser) of the carried out from the access
The processing of the data in this log file is as follows:
- The log records are continuously evaluated in order to detect attacks on the Web server and can react accordingly.
- In some cases, that is, in reported incidents, errors and security incidents, there is a manual analysis.
- Log entries that are older than seven days will be anonymously by reduction of the IP address.
- The anonymized logs are used to create and access statistics. The software used for this purpose is locally operated by the department.
The IP addresses contained in the log entries are not merged by the Department with other data, so that no conclusion on individual persons is possible for the department.
Personal information that you may be guided via contact forms, registration forms and similar websites on our web servers to us accepted only with your consent and are for the purpose stated on the forms. Please refer to the relevant instructions on the forms.
We save on your hard drive so-called session cookies on our website are valid only for the duration of your visit. These are needed to identify and authorize the communication between our server and your client for the entire duration of your visit. Your settings for handling cookies affect the deletion on your client.
Content correctness of personal data
You have the right to information free of charge to get over the personal data stored about you. In addition, you have the right to correct inaccurate data, to block and delete.
Validity and timeliness